Workshops & Events
We are passionate about what we do at WunderGrubs, and we enjoy sharing it with people. We also believe people should know where their food comes from and how it is made. Plus our gracious Southern hospitality and Island Charm make the enjoyment of entertaining guests a natural part of our combined heritages.
Through our workshops and events, customers and guests experience first-hand how our grubs grow, plus how they benefit us and the earth! We would love for you to join us at one of our next workshops or events.
Some past workshops and events include:
- Seasonal Edible Insect Tasting: Cultured South Kombucha Cafe
- Kids' Summer Camp: Clayton County & Fulton County Schools
- Edible Insect Discovery Walk: Science Atlanta
- Edible Insect Scavenger Hunt: Atlanta Science Festival
- D.I.G. Fundraiser
- Resilience Summit: CreateATL
- Edible Bug Bakery: Atlanta Botanical Garden
- October Festival: Herb & Sanctuary Garden
Check our Events Calendar for upcoming workshops and events.