Ooey, Gooey Choco Chip Cookies
TIME: 20 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 12 to 24 (dependent on cookie scoop size)
● 1 bag WUNDERgrubs Choco Chip Cookie Mix
● ½ cup softened butter
● 1 egg or 3 to 4 tablespoons aquafaba
● ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
● 2 bags chocolate chips (included)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place mix into bowl. Add butter, vanilla and egg or aquafaba. Beat mixture on low
speed until smooth, 10-15 seconds.
3. Gently fold chocolate chips into dough. Press dough into a ball. Note: Chill dough
at least 30 minutes if you to prevent cookies from spreading while baking.
4. Remove dough from refrigerator, if applicable. Line baking sheet with parchment
paper. Scoop desired cookie size and place onto baking sheet.
5. Bake cookies 9-11 minutes or until they look puffy and just barely golden around
the edges. Do not over bake.
6. Transfer cookies to rack and let cool at least 15 minutes. Keep for several days in
an airtight container or freeze them for later.